"Fire and water do not mix. Neither can you mix judgment of others with the desire to repent."
- Saint John Climacus (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: gospelofthekingdom, via thatkindofwoman)
"Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered."
- Yasmin Mogahed (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: observando, via thatkindofwoman)
"Simplicity, to me, has always been the essence of good taste."
- Cary Grant (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: manofinterest, via thatkindofwoman)
"Most of all, love each other as if your life depended on it. Love makes up for practically anything."
- 1 Peter 4:8, MSG (via be-strong-in-love)
(Source: pureblyss, via be-strong-in-love)
The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.
Leo Tolstoy // War and Peace
"Healing is an art. It takes time, it takes practice. It takes love."
- || Maza-Dohta (via thatkindofwoman)